Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 am
Top posters
mxpi1970

Admin

katia2oo

Bella'sDiaryWriter

kachiri Amazon

Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Share | 

Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katia2oo

PostSubject: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 am

I would like to discuss contradictions and answers regarding Stephanie Meyers Twilight series Also our characters whom we are writing about that we are stuck on and what we the writers are thinking. We can also add which story line we like. Basically a chat of what we want to discuss. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 am

huh x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightdiary.forummotions.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 am

I am not sure what you mean could you please explain
Back to top Go down
katia2oo

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 am

OK maybe I didn't make myself clear. I am looking at the books now. OK, If Alice can see the future, why doesn't she see what is going to happy at Bella's birthday partly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella'sDiaryWriter

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm

She cant see what is going to happen at Bella's birthday because Jasper did not make the choice to attack her until she got a paper cut on her finger. For Alice to see the future of a specific event someone has to make a decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katia2oo

PostSubject: Discussion of contradictions   Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Why is it then she can "see" the future events of Bella's life, when Bella says yes to the party. She for see's what the outcome is, even if the other people haven't made up their mind. Such as the graduation party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 am

katia2oo wrote:
Why is it then she can "see" the future events of Bella's life, when Bella says yes to the party. She for see's what the outcome is, even if the other people haven't made up their mind. Such as the graduation party.

the thing is none of us is stephine meyer so we cant answer for certain,

what my theory is Alice sees the future, but she only sees posabilities and because nothing is set in stone her visions are always changing, but alice could not see the papercut coming because it was not planned, she did not see that posability popping up because it was spur of the moment it happened in an instant and when that happened everything changed.
Back to top Go down
katia2oo

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 am

I know that only Stephanie Meyers has what she writes in her head. I can see it was her picture to paint.

I started this thread not to bash her writing, but to converse our thoughts about things. We can also discuss the differences of what we wished what was in the movie that wasn't.

I like what you said about Alice and her visions and why we are discussing it.

So let's take a step back for a minute and push SM aside and just discuss things. If we don't want to that is cool and we can just drop it if that is what we want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 am

katia2oo wrote:
I know that only Stephanie Meyers has what she writes in her head. I can see it was her picture to paint.

I started this thread not to bash her writing, but to converse our thoughts about things. We can also discuss the differences of what we wished what was in the movie that wasn't.

I like what you said about Alice and her visions and why we are discussing it.

So let's take a step back for a minute and push SM aside and just discuss things. If we don't want to that is cool and we can just drop it if that is what we want.

sure chatting is great lol ill reply whenever i have free time xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.   

Back to top Go down

Questions and answers about the series that we can analize together.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1