Hello all members, I would like to wish you all a Marry christmas & Seasons greatings. I hope you have a happy holiday with friends and family.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 am
Top posters
mxpi1970

Admin

katia2oo

Bella'sDiaryWriter

kachiri Amazon

Latest topics
» September 14, 1987
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm by Admin

» March 25, 1951
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm by Admin

» March 18, 1951
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm by Admin

» September 10, 1950
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 pm by Admin

» The Swan Song [Entry 39]
Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm by Admin

» The aftermath of the date
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm by Admin

» Visiting Grandpa
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm by Admin

» Just a catch up
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

» My Birthday gift
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Share | 

Jasper (Alice POV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mxpi1970

PostSubject: Jasper (Alice POV)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 am

Honestly, I didn’t like Carlisle's idea, of joining him in the hospital, helping the sick. I couldn’t explain why, maybe because of a buried childhood memory? No, not buried, this memory was always fresh to me, alive, more than any memory. I didn’t like being in a hospital, so the idea of working in one gave me the chills. The moment I stepped into the white boring reception of the hospital it brought the memory I was trying to shove out of my head, to life, the white rooms, the quick questions, the weird glances, the white dressed nurses and my Mom:
“It’s okay dear, everything is okay, these good people will help you and hopefully cure your...'illness'.
“But, you’re going to come back, right, Mom?”
“Yes, honey, of course.”
This is how I said “goodbye” to my Mom. I was left there for years till Ethan found me, and well you know the rest of the story.

Anyway, I didn’t like the nurse uniform either, but I tried to remember to myself every so often that I was doing this for Jasper. He was so unnecessarily worried, I tried to explain to him, he seemed comforted but not really calm. That’s the reason I’m here, he’s better this week, but I kind of feel he is hiding something. But nothing serious Edward would have told me that if it was something important. I know I can trust my brother for such things. He did warn me when Jasper was planning on joining the Voltouri, well, not on purpose, but I saw it. So I don’t go through Jasper’s plans. I believe he has a surprise for me, or something like that, whatever it is, it brought his energy back so I’m not going to ruin it for him.
I loved everyone occupying me; they had excellent ideas, especially Bella. She claimed she wanted to shop more now that she is an immortal, so we travel everyday to L.A. and empty a few shops well at least I do. Bella took just a few night gowns. I smiled to myself, having flashbacks of me packing for Bella’s honeymoon, I was glad I reminisced this memory with joy. I think Edward was pleased too, a short break from teaching Jasper, with Bella will be good for him.
A week passed and tomorrow I’ll go to Carlisle’s office, he wants to settle me down, I hope there are not many injured humans there.
-Alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jasper (Alice POV)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1